Change management is a systematic approach to dealing with change both from the perspective of an organization and the individual.
This workshop focuses on the essential processes, tools and techniques to manage the people and the process side of change to achieve the required business outcome.
16 Hours (2 Days)
* The definition of change and change management.
* Change management stakeholders, orders and models.
* Overview of Kotter's 8-step change model.
* Establishing a Sense of Urgency.
* Creating a Guiding Coalition.
* Developing and communicating the Change Vision & Strategy.
* Empowering Broad-Based Action.
* Generating Short-Term Wins.
* Consolidating gains & producing more change.