The use of complex projects and programs within organizations is growing, and program managers need to see beyond each individual project and think about the bigger picture - business results.
The Program Management course helps program managers of all levels develop the project management, business and leadership skills needed to focus on high level, strategic business goals.
24 Hours (3 Days)
* Methods of selecting and determining projects in a program
* Developing amd managing organizational strategic programs
* Benefiting running projects under the program
* Developing program plans, status reports
* Closing and developing transition documents
* Developing lessons learned sets