This course provides the ground work for the organization’s execution teams to start applying Project Management methodology.
It is the first step in affecting the cultural change in the organization to a project management culture.
24 Hours (3 Days)
* Project definition and common PM vocabulary
* Organizational structures with respect to project management
* Project & Project Management life cycle
* Project selection
* Project initiation
* Project team selection and formulation
* Project planning
* Project execution
* Project monitoring & control
* Project Closing