Project scheduling is a core component of a robust and effective approach to successful project management.
This highly interactive and participative course provides delegates with the knowledge to apply robust scheduling techniques to their projects, to ensure a higher possibility of the timely completion of their tasks and projects.
16 Hours (2 Days)
* Introduction and overview of scheduling
* Schedule development process
* Schedule model good practices
* Schedule change control implications
* Schedule risk integration
* Schedule control and reporting
* Project scheduling applications