This course aims to provide a specific audience from the organization executives with the knowledge required to understand the importance of their support and commitment to the projects undertaken by the organization.
During this fast paced conceptual level course, the delegates from the executive level will discuss the philosophy, tools and processes for successful project management, their role for supporting their organizations projects and the benefit their organization will gain from adopting the latest PM tools and processes.
16 Hours (2 Days)
* Basics of project management
* Project management and its value to organization strategy
* The impact of the organization culture on project management
* Role of the executive manager in project management
* Major tasks of project management phases
* Basic measurements of a running project
* The types of PMO's
* The benefits of setting up a PMO