A hands-on workshop to introduce learners to the most common tools and techniques of Practical Project Management.
This workshop includes practical aasignments that reflect the taught project management concepts and techniques, with the application on MS Project to help learners apply the taught knowledge by using the most common features and functions of MS Project.
32 Hours (4 Days)
1. Theoritical Part:
* Project definition and common PM vocabulary
* Project & Project Management life cycle
* Overview on the PM phases and techniques
2. Practical Case Studies on:
* Project selection and initiating
* Project team selection and formulation
* Project planning
* Project monitoring & control
* Project Closing