Establishing a Project Management Office (PMO) in a developing organization, is one of the most critical components of managing Portfolios, Programs and projects in a successful way.
It is one of the first activities to occur during a Portfolio / program / project and significantly impacts on the likelihood of success. There is no clear “one size fits all” leading practices, and because actual practice varies greatly, the manner of how to organize the PMO is one of the more challenging decisions project owners make.
24 Hours (3 Days)
* Develop a vision and charter of a Project Management Office (PMO)
* Evolve a PMO to improve project success
* Standardize project management processes and templates
* Align the project management efforts with portfolio management
* Evolve PMO maturity through continuous improvement